# Cagn TreeView
This widget is listed as
flutter_treeview on pub.dev.
The TreeView is hierarchical data widget for your flutter apps. It offers a number of options for customizing the appearance and handling user interaction. It also offers some convenience methods for importing data into the tree.
This TreeView widget can be used to display hierarchical data in your project. Examples are:
- directory structures
- organization charts
- nested screen relationships
- inheritance trees, etc.
This widget uses a controller to manage the data. This allows the user to manipulate the data outside of the Flutter widget
build method. The data must be a list of type
Node. Each node can have its own children list of type
Node, thus creating the nested structure. The appearance of the TreeView can be controlled using a TreeViewTheme.
- Separately customize child and parent labels
- Add any icon to a node
- Build node display with default or custom builder
- Attach data object to each tree node
- Choose from different expander icons and several modifiers for adjusting shape, outline, and fill.
- Import data from a Map
- Includes ability to handle expandChange, tap, and double tap user interactions
- Includes convenience methods for adding, updating and deleting nodes
To use this package, add
flutter_treeview as a dependency in your pubspec.yaml file.
# API Reference
The complete API reference can be found here (opens new window).